A Spoonful of Ginger.
Stand Out and Sell More.
What brought you here? A need for marketing expertise, a better website, or is it a lack of leads, or no direction for future growth? Maybe your branding just feels stale? We can help! As a marketing communications agency, we specialize in creating high quality branding and marketing content for companies in health & wellness, manufacturing, technology, retail and more.
Original Ginger Virtual Lounge
We are accustomed to managing client projects over the phone or the web. No matter where you are located, in Canada or in the US, we can help guide you every step of the way.
Featured Case Studies
Rendering the Right Online Image for Viking West, Expanding a Healing Brand for Rebalance Rehab, and Overcoming A Communications Paper Jam for Com Pro Managed Business Solutions.
It’s in the Way We Work
Selecting the right branding and marketing communications agency isn’t always easy. Who can help you overcome challenges and take your business to the next level?
We believe it’s how we work that sets us apart. While other branding and marketing communications agencies may offer similar services, it’s the experience of working with us and our guided process that you’re trusting; we take that trust very seriously.
We begin by asking the right questions. What are your goals? What makes you unique? With the right tools and our expert guidance, we will help you embrace change and rediscover your brand by defining intention, creating clarity, working with purpose, and finding balance. Whether you’re an established brand with previous experience in marketing or an entrepreneur and haven’t dipped your toes in yet, we promise to make your experience inspiring, enlightening, and impactful.
“We engaged the team at Original Ginger to create a new website for our business, but ended up with so much more.
Their process and rigour in leading the project greatly improved our self-awareness as a business and ability to effectively communicate our value proposition to the world. We have received so many compliments about our site and our business has continued to grow during a very difficult year.“
– Mike Schlender, President, Viking West Engineered Products Ltd.
Featured Case Studies
Tapping into a unique brand story for True Aromatherapy Products & Spa (TAP), Capturing the Essence of Cher Duyzer’s Living Well, and Making a Splash for Aqua Spa and Pool Supply.
“One minute I was meeting with Original Ginger for coffee and the next my dreams were coming true right before my very eyes! When starting my new life coaching practice, I knew I needed to up my game and get working on a brand that aligned with who I am and what I do. I now have a website, logo, professional photos and a marketing plan for my new business that I could not be more proud of. We worked collaboratively, they kept me accountable and on track, and the end result was everything I could have ever wanted and more.
OG will continue to be my first and only choice for brand development and marketing, and I owe them a huge thank you for taking the vision in my head, and bringing it to life. You guys are amazing!“
– Cher Duyzer, Living Well
Transform Your Brand
Your brand is the face you present to the world. It’s your ambassador, your public persona, your personality. And it matters. Whether you need a brand evolution, revolution or you’re starting from scratch, we can elevate your business by building a brand you’ll proudly show off!
What goes into a brand? A lot more than you might think! From logos, to websites, to marketing communications, your brand is how your customers experience your company.
It’s our mission, as a marketing communications agency, to ensure that this experience is accurate, meaningful, engaging, and inspiring. With over 20 years’ experience in branding, we love helping you grow your business with everything from full-service marketing packages, to high-level brand consulting.
The Original Ginger team has been fantastic to work with. They helped us to create a unique and cohesive brand which has had a positive impact on our business.
The work by the Original Ginger team has helped us share the unique aspects of our offerings and helped us improve our partnerships with clients in the community. Creating a cohesive brand and marketing strategy has also had a positive impact on our internal team – keeping the vision and mission of our business front and centre. We highly recommend the OG team!
– Nicole Olson, President, Rebalance Rehab
Brands We’ve Transformed
From the Blog
- 5 Major Tips on Marketing for CDA Office Equipment DealersAre you an equipment dealer who is part of the Copier Dealer Association (CDA)? Do you still relying on the traditional, person-to-person sales model as your primary way to get new customers? You could be missing out on thousands of potential buyers since many buyers go through 70% of the […]
- 5 Modern Marketing Strategies for the Heavy Equipment IndustryAlthough these simple targeted strategies can apply to many different industries, one sector that’s seen a dramatic change in the past 10 years is the heavy equipment industry, with up to 70% of B2B (business to business) search queries made via mobile device and big players such as Grainger and […]
- 5 Signs You Need a Branding & Marketing ConsultantDo you know where you want to go with your business, but not sure how to get there? Have a business problem that you just can’t get around? A branding & marketing consultant could provide the kick start you need to reach those heights of success. We get it. It’s […]