Ginger & Java Webinar: What is Content Marketing and Why Do I Need It?
What you need to know and do to make content marketing work for you.
Topic: Content Marketing 101
Date & Time: Thursday, November 19th from 10am to 11am PST
Where: We’ll send you an online link following registration.
Requirements: A computer or laptop and a wi-fi connection.
GINGER & JAVA MORNING MARKETING SESSIONS ARE FREE.
Note: These sessions are not intended for Marketing Professionals.
Ginger & Java – Registration Form
Any business owner interested in learning how to provide quality branded content to targeted prospects, can benefit.
No previous experience with content marketing is required. Whether your a big brand or small business start-up you can benefit from Ginger & Java Marketing Sessions. We cover a variety of topics related to Brand Strategy and Content Marketing.
If our latest webinar topic is not of interest, be sure to sign up for our newsletter where you can be the first to learn about future webinars.
Ginger & Java Morning Marketing Sessions are ideally suited to any business owner who struggles with the following “pain points”:
- Launching a new business;
- Building brand awareness about products and/or services;
- Dealing with a change in an existing business – internal business change, a change in the market, or increased competition;
- Getting targeted search traffic to their website or online store;
- Getting engagement and/or sales conversions from website search traffic;
- Understanding how content marketing helps you engage with new customers;
- Understanding how content marketing can help you build trust with your customers and to increase online purchasing activities;
- Not knowing what marketing content needs to be produced to generate leads for their sales team;
- Trying to DIY on a shoestring budget with little to no experience.