It’s time to think differently about your marketing program.
Today, there are more tools than ever for you to reach out to your customers. And while each one on its own provides some value, it is when these tools are effectively integrated that they can really start to drive your marketing performance.
It’s not enough to have business cards. It’s not enough to have a website. And it’s not enough to be on social media. It’s about all of those things working together to keep the wheels of your marketing program turning.
Here are five tips for getting the best out of your marketing tools:
- Distribute your presence. Make sure you don’t focus on only one tool, whether it’s social media, content marketing or anything else. It’s important that a tailored marketing program uses a mix of different tactics to help you find and connect with people and make your brand memorable.
- Learn from the landscape. Take a look at what your competitors are doing. The odds are pretty good that they’ve made some mistakes along the way. Review their programs, gain insights and embrace the things that seem like they might work for your business.
- Build a balanced program. Only the big guys have enough marketing spend to do it all, and even then authenticity is questioned. Instead, pick a suitable number of tactics that best fit your business and budget and work hard to execute those tactics flawlessly. If you feel as though you are plateauing, make sure to change it up and start again on something new. It’s about finding the perfect balance for your unique business, not overloading in one marketing channel.
- Track your success. If you know where you’re going, you can measure your progress. Define your objectives before you start so that you can later track your success. This will allow you to identify the weak links in your marketing programs, eliminate wasted effort, and dedicate your time and resources more wisely.
- Look ahead, move forward. Find opportunities to put your brand to work and see what succeeds and what needs to be reworked. Continue to explore what it means to be your business, now and in the future.
There it is, five tips to get your marketing program rolling in the right direction. Follow them and you’ll be able to set up a program that ensures your brand has the time to change, settle and evolve.
If you’re ready to build a foundation for growth and future success, we’re ready to work with you. Give us a call at 778.298.1966 or Toll Free at 1.855.298.8650 or [complete our online form…]
– Imagine your brand foundation: built for growth and future success –
Unlock Access to Our Guide:
The 5 Planks to Brand Strategy: How to Attract the Right Customers and Generate Leads
This guide is full of information on how to create an overall brand strategy that works toward your business goals. It helps you craft an authentic brand story, then helps you uncover when, where and how to communicate it to your target audiences.