Your privacy is important to us at Original Ginger. This privacy statement provides information regarding how we use and collect your personal information.
Personal Information Collection
In addition, we utilize Google’s Conversion Tracking program on several of our website pages. If you found our website through an advertisement on Google.com, or any of Google’s affiliated websites, Google uses a session cookie (which does not track personally identifying information) to gather information used in making customer search experiences more relevant. This cookie expires in 30 days.
Our website also uses Google Analytics to track user visits to our website and to help us understand how our website is used by its community. Data from Google Analytics may be combined with our first-party data and third-party cookies (like Google’s advertising cookies).
- To enhance security;
- To optimize the viewing experience by detecting if you are on a mobile device
- Information about your use of this website, including page browsing. This website utilizes Google Analytics for the purpose of monitoring data on the type of website user traffic;
- Registration information and online purchases (including creation of an online shopping account, signing up for our newsletter, requesting a consultation through an online form, or registering for our online video tutorials);
- Information about transactions carried out over this website, including shopping in our online store, creation of an online Original Ginger account, signing up for our RSS feed, download of electronic files (such as mp3, pdf, jpg);
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services, including RSS feed, online newsletters, blog; and
- Any other information that you send to Original Ginger for the purpose of browsing our website pages.
Managing Cookie Technologies
You have the ability to control the use of certain cookies and similar technologies.
Opt-in and Opt-out on Browsers
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Opt-out of Third-Party Networks
Google Analytics Opt-out
Personal Information Use
Original Ginger may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and end use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website
- Send you products that you purchase
- Supply you files that you purchase
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications
- Recognize and count the number of visitors visiting our website
- Understand how visitors move around our website when they are using it so that we can improve the way our website works; for example, ensure they can find what they are looking for easily;
Where Original Ginger discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. Original Ginger will not disclose your personal information to third-party services for the purposes of marketing outside of our product line.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Original Ginger may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Social Sharing Information
Securing Your Data
Keeping your information secure is of great concern to us. Original Ginger exercises reasonable care in facilitating the transmission of information between your device or computer and our servers (or the third party servers that operate and store information for us). Any personally identifiable information collected by the Service is stored in secure environments that are not available to the public. While we have mechanisms in place to safeguard your personal information after we receive it, no transmission of data over the internet can be 100% secure. We take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating This Statement
This website contains links to other websites. Original Ginger is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Original Ginger Inc.
Page Last Updated: April 2023