When you join the Original Ginger Community we want you to have the best tools available to market your business. That’s why we set up a personal dashboard and branded email templates just for you. It’s all part of your branded business package and with the holiday season just around the corner now is a good time to get started…
Visit your personal dashboard and open one of the beautiful branded templates we create for you.
Use drag and drop formatting to plan your layout. Add dynamic content, images, and hyperlinks.
Choose the subscriber list to send to, schedule, and send.
Email Marketing Benefits To You
- Email marketing is often reported as second only to search engine marketing as the most effective online marketing initiative.
- Past purchasers and subscribers with an ongoing connection are the most likely people to purchase from you in the future.
- Sending them a newsletter or promotional information once in a while is a very cost-effective way of staying in touch.
- It will keep you ‘top of mind’. When your customer needs a product or service YOU sell, a call to YOU or a visit to YOUR website will be their first stop.
Oprah has over 25 million Twitter followers, Nike has over 22 million friends on Facebook, and as of January 2014, we know that 74% of adults online use social networking sites.
Email STILL proves to be more popular.
- Studies show that 89% of internet users are sending or reading email and there are no signs of that number declining.
- Some activities—like photo sharing and status updates—are now separated out into other applications, but email still remains the one online communication tool that everyone understands.
- In the U.S. almost half of Internet users check or send email on a typical day, with email blasts that are delivered between 1 am and 5 am local time outperforming those sent at other times in open and click rates.
- If compared to standard email, direct email marketing produces higher response rates and higher average order values for e-commerce businesses.
Is it mobile ready?
Yes, absolutely. People will be able to read your emails on their smart phones and tablets too.
Will it deliver both html and text versions of your email?
Yes, as you add content and links, your dashboard will automatically create a text version of the email for you. Not all email service providers do this.
Can people easily share it to social media?
Yes, with one click of their mouse.
Can you test the campaign before sending?
Yes, you can check how your email looks in all of the major email clients (Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail etc.) AND whether or not they pass successfully through spam filters and firewalls before you send giving you a chance to make changes. How many other providers have this feature? As of 2014 Email Service Providers like Constant Contact still do NOT have this feature. We do!
Is there a difference between the Commercial Email Service Provider we use and others out there?
Yes! If an ESP opens up their service to just anyone it means that people who don’t know what they are doing (and who may use email irresponsibly), are sending from the same server as you are. If they send spam causing the server to be placed on a “blacklist” (i.e., Spam Assassin etc.) it affects you too because you are on the same server. That means your email may not get through to some or all of your customers. The commercial ESP we use has an excellent reputation and we ensure all of our clients are using email marketing responsibly to keep it that way! It is a business class solution for, and used by, professional businesses.
Can you see in-depth real-time reporting for each campaign you send?
Yes, you can see who opened your email newsletters, when they opened (to the minute), if they shared it via email or to social media, which links they clicked on, and more…
Is it easy to manage your subscribers?
Yes, you can import and export subscriber lists easily. If we built your website, we’ve set it up so that contact info streams directly through to the appropriate list automatically — you don’t have to do a thing. Also, unlike other email service providers, bounces and unsubscribes are automatically handled for you.
Can email recipients update their email information themselves?
Yes, there is a preference link on most email templates we build making it easy for subscribers to update their email info anytime.
Do the branded templates you created for my business meet the requirements of Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation?
You bet! We understand how important it is to use email marketing responsibly. That’s why we also continue to share valuable tips with our clients on a daily basis. Subscribe to our newsletter.
Is help available if I need it?
Yes, we are just a phone call or email away. We are happy to help get you started using your email dashboard and engaging your customers.
If I don’t have time to create or add content to email campaigns, can you do it for me?
Absolutely! We offer affordable and flexible content marketing services. You can give us ‘starter’ copy and we’ll make it happen OR we can research topics from scratch and run the entire campaign for you from start to finish.
Get Started Now
For information about Original Ginger’s branding packages, including email marketing, call us at 778.298.1966 or Toll Free at 1.855.298.8650 or complete our online form. You’ll love what we can do for your business!